Tsalagi hellbilly

Tsalagi hellbilly

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Omen Comics Podcast

There are many things I enjoy doing in life, but maybe none more so than talking about comics. Sure I draw, write, and collect them. I also teach collecting comics, as well as some of the history of comics to those that want to learn. As a collector and wheeler dealer for all things pop culture, I get asked to appraise comics and related items. The point is, I am a comic book nut. They have been a part of heart and soul since a very young age.

I am content with hiding in the shadows. Meaning, I never want to be in the spotlight. I provide information to those that have YouTube channels that discuss comics. I tell them to not mention my name or give me credit. I am happy to see others grow and prosper from what knowledge I have amassed over the years.

Writing this, I feel awkward and am struggling with it. So I will stop hem-hawing around. Yesterday, I had the privilege to join Michael Nunneley and Steve Sellers on the Omen Comics Podcast. I didn't really know what all to say or even when to say it. It was all off the cuff. I am posting the link to the video here. Please feel free to comment below your thoughts on it.


Click here:

Omen Comics Podcast

Also, some news today. Omen #2 is out today. Please get your copy in your preferred format (physical or digital) today. On Twitter you can find them @ComicsOmen. Also on Facebook or email: comicsomen@gmail.com. I will be reviewing Omen #2 soon, so stay tuned.






Image result for larfleeze dc 
Larfleeze/Agent Orange. DC Comics

One other thing before I go; please consider supporting The Space Heists of Vyvy and Qwerty #3 on Kickstarter back this book

Thank you,
@budkelly3 #IFB

No comments:

Post a Comment